Saturday, June 02, 2007

Satiday!

Well, it's early Saturday afternoon...a beautiful day in Athens! I heard some RAIN during the night, not sure how much yet... Heading outside soon to find out. One of my old addictions cropped up yesterday evening, resulting in Chintu having a nice wooded kitchen table...hehe...yes, I've been dumpster diving again! I'm so proud! Hehe....

Lots to do yet to finish up the quarter, but, as T says, "slow and steady wins the race"... I'll get it done. Finishing papers, looking for work, thinking about a place for Chintu and I to move that would make us happy and be affordable... Actually have a good job lead, just not sure it's what I want to do...sigh...decisions, decisions.... Well, I will be heading back to the farm this evening. T flew out to San Antonio this morning for an annual grading thing she does there... Really looking forward to a week at the farm, but hating to cut my time here with my wonderful partner short, though. He's still...simply amazing! Ya'all have a good weekend, good luck to those still writing papers and studying for finals....and peace and love to all. Oh, I decided I needed to add a photo today and don't have anything new to share, so I copped this one from the web....

No comments: