Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring?

Well, it's a glorious day today, weatherwise, but the weatherman says not to get too attached to it.... Had a wonderful weekend with Chintu...the show Friday night at OU was good, the music was really good. Saturday night I got to meet his friend Reena, who is also from India and also a doctoral student at OU. She is sweet and very beautiful. Sunday he and I took his rollerblades and my bike to the bike path in Athens, then later went for a walk at Dow Lake. What a beautiful day it was, and, good news: my knee is seeming to consistently improve...slowly, but surely!

Chintu has a paper in the process of getting published...so, he is not only an extremely hot, intelligent man, but now he's about to be a world famous writer....congrats on that, baby!

Last night Tanya and I watched an extraordinary sunset and took what we hope will turn out to be some good pictures...if so I'll share them later on. Peace and love to all who read here today! May you find wonder in small things, like our feline friend in today's photo!

No comments: