Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Eve @ The Farm

Chintu and I headed off to The Farm later than we wanted, but had an extraordinary evening. Because of other parties going on around town, the crowd was perhaps a bit thinner than normal, but, as Tanya, Chintu, and I observed just before he and I left for home, "those who were supposed to be there were there." The Farm family was pretty much home...Dana (James couldn't join her), Brett, Joe, Lori, Sammy, Eliza, and loads of the kids' young friends were there, celebrating the New Year and one another. With my being on call for work, my consumption of libations was somewhat limited, but Chintu made up at least some of the difference! The New Year's fire was exquisite and a welcome respite from the cold wind.

Molly dog seems to be taking it alllll in, doesn't she?


Chintu and Kathy, one zoned and one wide-eyed, with Brett apparently sneaking up on them?
There Brett goes again...photo hound...behind Tanya and Kathy...two of Chintu and Tom's most wonderful friends...







Not sure what Chintu was thinking here....hmm, maybe about making a move on the photographer?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tanya said...

OK beloved one...Now that you've got your blog rolling again, I'll stick it back on my blog.

Had a wonderful time last evening, and yes, I believe the Universe orchestrated this year's party so that the farm family could be together.

I'm really missing those who are back off to their homes,i.e., Joe, Lori, etc., and feeling a little lonely...But I'm also feeling really blessed to be surrounded by so many folks who love each other and know the farm as a space of home.

Talk to you tomorrow....Ethie