Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chintu is "almost home"

It's a beautiful sunny Thursday afternoon....I'm really wishing I was outside somewhere, preferably by the water, or with my hands in the dirt! But, I'm very encouraged, very excited, very happy....Chintu landed in San Francisco yesterday afternoon, and in Seattle last evening. He will leave Seattle on Saturday and arrive in Columbus at approximately 6:09 p.m. That means that hopefully by 8:30 he and I will be home, together, again, finally! Yay! Here is a WONDERFUL picture that Chintu's dad took of him the day he was to leave India. Just look at all that classic handsomeness!!!

Peace and love to all who read...

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I sure will be glad to hug sweet Chintu, and I'm sure you will to !! (Heheheheh!!) I love you both, and I'm glad he'll be back in our neck of the woods in the next couple of days....T.