Thursday, April 10, 2008

Methinks spring has finally sprung...

I just realized how long it's been since I rambled here...after reading Namaste'. The word from Chintu in India is all good, he's burning up, but doing well, loving life and being with his family...but missing his beloved tremendously, much to my satisfaction. He arrives home next Saturday, the 19th, and I am most extremely anxious for the moment I see him coming through the airport.
Here are a couple of pictures of some of his babies in the flowerbed outside our home,
and one of a springtime favorite of mine...forsythia...this is one I spotted in downtown Athens earlier today.
The cherry trees are near the Convo here in Athens..
.always a local spring attraction....I wish Chintu was here today - we'd go stroll beside them...

Peace, and love, much love, to all who read...

No comments: