Friday, March 02, 2007

BEAUTIFUL Friday afternoon...



It is an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, sunny (albeit extremely windy) Friday afternoon here in Marietta. I am tying up some things in the office, making sure I have everything I need to get a LOT accomplished this weekend in finishing up my homework for the quarter. Shortly, I'm heading out to the farm to hang out with T for a bit. Then, I will go home to pack a few things and rest a while in anticipation of heading to Athens late tonight. First though, I get to make popcorn to serve after the River City Film Series movie tonight (take a peek - http://www.wscc.edu/Community/RiverCitiesFilms.asp?section=community.)

The prospect of spending the weekend with Chintu at his apartment is keeping me smiling. We both have TONS to do for school, but we enjoy just being in the same room, both working on our separate endeavors. I trust that much happiness is showered on all who read my ramblings! (T took the pictures of Chintu and I and of Hendrix the cat on February 11.)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Great photos, Tommy! (tee hee)..Love the one of you and Hendrix. See you in a few...

xoxox...T.