Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A BEAUTIFUL, snowy Wednesday

Wow, as I sit here, looking out the office window at the gently accumulating pure white snow, a few thoughts come to mind.

First, I wish that Chintu was here...and think back to a few nights ago when we stood in his kitchen window, me behind him with my arms wrapped around him, silently watching the falling snow, hearing one another's breath, and enjoying a sacred moment.

Second, I think of the farm - Tanya, Eliza, and Sammy's home...which is "home" to myself and to so many others...a precious place, a sacred place, a place of peace and wonder...a place where when I turn down the driveway, I breathe a sigh of relief that says, "home"....(I "borrowed" the picture of the farm in snow from T's blog).

Third, as much as I long for spring, I recognize the beauty that is winter and am reminded of the quick passage of time.

Fourth, combining the other thoughts, I would love to be at the farm, cuddling with Chintu in front of the fire, present with the farm family...(maybe drinking a little wine and eating some homemade soup)....now THAT would be living!
Love to all who read my ramblings today....

1 comment:

Tanya said...

How I wish we were all there as well...the farm family, the silence of the snowfall, a nice fire, soup, wine, and some good music...Something tells me we'd be laughing big time! Couldn't be better...I love you, Tommy....T.