Thursday, March 01, 2007

Starting over: my blog and more!


Wow! I had to delete all of my former blog postings because so much of it is no longer relevant. I am almost through with my WINTER quarter at Washington State Community College and will finish in the spring. Graduation...scary thought, but exciting! Also, the young man that I had previously written about who was so important to me has now transitioned his way out of my home, but not out of my life. In October our relationship changed from a romantic one to a platonic one. We remain friends and I find myself more of an older brother or father figure to him now. When he moved into his own place early in January I sent him forth, wishing him happiness, love, and wonder throughout his life!

On a more current note... I have met an amazing man. We have been dating for several weeks now and he is beyond wonderful. He makes me laugh, he makes me smile, he makes me think, he makes me happy. (thanks and ummmmmmmmas to him). More about life, and about him, later. For now, homework and income tax returns are calling my name. (OH, the above picture was taken last Thursday after one of our wonderful Evergreen Arts and Humanities events, the Thoissane Dance Troupe performance, standing in the window of the soundroom in Graham Auditorium.)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Glad to see you're back, Milliard!! It's been a while..What a great new beginning! I'll add you back to my blog roll and send out family notices that Marietta Romantic's back...better than ever...

SMACK on the lips! T.