Saturday, March 03, 2007

The start of a G R E A T weekend

Well, I arrived at Chintu's in Athens late last night and we have had a glorious Saturday. After sleeping in a bit, and having breakfast, we went grocery shopping. Then he took me to the local Indian restaurant, which I enjoyed. After eating, a nap seemed in order. When we awoke, it had snowed a bit and it was beautiful. This evening I got to chat online (with a webcam) with his beautiful sister, Chaithu, who lives near London, England. It felt like I have known her always. As we chatted, we talked about how she and Chintu miss one another, and, of course, this big bawlbaby ended up getting teary-eyed. We just finished eating some of what was not my best ever chili, but it wasn't bad, either. (The important thing is HE enjoyed it!) Now, we both need to become productive in academic endeavors...sigh. (how about the pic of him in the lab at OU?)

No comments: