Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sunny Monday afternoon

Well, after a great weekend, it's back to "the grind" for my final quarter at WSCC. This is going to be a busy quarter for me. So far I think I'll enjoy all my classes even though a couple of them might be pretty intense. I'm also doing my 3rd and final practicum for my degree, back at EVE, Inc. (Visit EVE's website through my Links section). Still in love, life is good, knee is maybe getting a little better. I saw an orthopede on Friday and he basically told me to take care of it and if it didn't improve I'd probably be facing surgery, probably to work on or remove the meniscus. I'm trying to take care of it. Tanya is working on it every few days, (massage and Reiki) which seems to help a lot. Chintu is also massaging it when we can (ain't he sweet?). Saturday night he made Chicken Curry with "the salad" for us and a small group of friends out at the farm...and it was FABULOUS (OMG that sounded gay)...hehe. Here is another picture of my handsome guy!
I'm so glad spring is here, hopefully to stay?!!! Peace and love to all who read here!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You're so romantic, Marietta Romantic!