Saturday, February 23, 2008

I love Christmas in February

This month were have still been receiving Christmas gifts...how cool is THAT? Tanya's sister, Tita, who lives in Virginia, sent a gift home with Tanya for us. Tanya forgot to give it to us...then she told us and we forgot to get it...and she brought it to our birthday party a couple of weeks ago. It is a great handmade ceramic pitcher from Boone, NC. Notice the details on it. Then, we were never able to "have Christmas" with Patricia because of difficulty coordinating our schedules. She gave us an awesome set of SUNFLOWER mugs. Using them today to serve Chintu and myself cardamom tea is what prompted this post. Thanks, girls! It's a dreary-like winter day outside and I'm R E A L L Y lazy. In a couple of hours, though, we'll head off to Marietta for the Evergreen Arts and Humanities Series' Ethel Caffie-Austin concert.


Ok, I just realized that Chintu is at least as crazy as I am...and "mebbe" moreso.... He suddenly said, I want to stand barefoot in the snow...and outside he went...and I, of course, grabbed the camera and followed.....hmmmm....



Peace and love be bestowed on all who read this post from "La Casa de Amor"

No comments: