Friday, February 15, 2008

It's somebunny's biiiirfday!

Thirty years ago today, one of the most amazing human beings who ever incarnated on this round ball of dirt we call earth was born! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chintu!!! You are the most loving, kind, gentle, thoughtful, insightful, patient person I have ever met, and I am so proud and happy to get to kiss you good night each night and good morning each morning.

Knowing you has improved my life immensely and I cannot say enough how much happiness I wish for you on this, your birthday. So, no teasing about being thirty - there is no room in my heart or mind for doing that to you - you are far too amazing to be only thirty years old, my love!
Happy Birthday, Chintu!

May everyone who reads here today find the joy and peace I feel as I post this special greeting!

No comments: